ADVERTISEMENT

Think we are pessimistic?

carsonpop1

General
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2014
I along with most everyone on this board are pretty pessimistic folks when it comes to ULM athletics I’m sure y’all will all agree. Out of curiosity and because our local NewsStar’s only has LSU articles , I was curious as to the folks down the road recruits, so I went to the bulldogs bark and bitch site to find out that they outdo even BOP when it comes to pessimism and whining. They had at last count 19 transfer to portal including their top receover and top defensive player and we’re talking about how bad their administration was as to the whole athletic program etc. which sounds so familiar to what we all believe about ours, which of course in our case is 100% true. Also if you go to the csn site the same moaning and groaning goes on on just about everyone but currently Southern Miss which seems to be enjoying a high what with their recent bowl win basketball 10-1, their fantastic baseball team etc. My point is we on here all obviously love our Warhawks and want the very best for all our teams, so that being said, I personally am go to root like hell for all the teams good, awful or indifferent as long as I am able. I’m an alum and booster for over 50 years and I am not going to give up on them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News