ADVERTISEMENT

See a difference?

injunjohn

Warhawk Elite
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2014
Texas goes 7-5 and 3 of those loses are to teams that are currently in the Top 10. What do they do? Fire DC, OC and WR coach.

Meanwhile, here at ULM, our DC has made no progress. You could say we have actually gotten worse. These are his recruits. These are guys that have grown up in his system. I hear that players are lining up wrong or they are blitzing wrong holes, etc. I heard he "simplified the defense" at the end of last year. Well, after 4 years and still not performing, either he is recruiting guys "too dumb" to run his defense (I do not believe that for a second), his is running something so complicated that only the best athletes can do what he wants, or he just can't put together a game plan and make adjustments at this level.

Will we be a Texas and look for change or will we be typical ULM and keep saying "so close" ? I know we don't have the cash that Texas does. Still need that attitude. Have to stop being the person who puts tape over the check engine light and turning up the radio so you don't have to hear that awful sound the engine is making.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News