ADVERTISEMENT

Typical ULM

injunjohn

Warhawk Elite
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2014
Finally got my "invoice" for tailgate spot and season tickets (moved so it took a little longer). Let me preface it by saying that last year they raised the minimum donation to get a tailgate spot to $900 annually and the spot cost $300 ($1200 total). Looking at my invoice, it listed the rental as $900 and the donation as $500. I called, confused, thinking that someone failed to proof read and reversed the numbers. I think everyone can understand that...this is ULM after all. Nope. They raised the price of the tailgate spot to $900. They dropped the minimum donation to $500. "But Molly, I already donate $900. Does that count towards the total of $1400?" No, I still have to pay $900 for the spot. Guess what John is doing today! I will pay $900 for the spot buy my annual donation will be dropped to $500. Because my 2 chairbacks cost more than 4 GA season tickets, I only have to get those 2 and total I will pay $50 more this year.

What kills me is that I have to call to ask what in the hell is going on. It took me a good 5 minutes with her on the phone to actually figure out what they are doing. So typical of ULM to send this crap out with no explanation. I wonder how many spots they won't sell because people will be looking at this and say $600 more for the tailgate spot isn't worth it. How many more are going to do what I am doing and lower their donation?

Reactions: cozmosis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.